Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

O Brother, Lines that Separates and pull us together

I remember as young kids, my brother and I would fight all the time. 
We always had our eyes on what we wanted. 
But no matter what.... we are and were a tag team nothing separated us 
The lines that separated us just made us come together in a tighter bond.
Now we are both grown up, and yes we still have our disagreements.
My brother is now married and has a beautiful wife and son. He is a well accomplished 
musician. He wants to be a worship pastor one day. 
 It is awesome to see how close he is with God. He is a man that I am proud to call my brother
I am getting married next June and I am excited about that. I am attending college right now 
hoping to become a youth pastor. I am still a sinful man, but by the grace of God
each day, I am learning from my past mistakes. 
Now, Me and my brother are trying to find which paths we should go. I have
taken on a more liberal side and he is a little more conservative side.
What does this mean? 
That we go on arguing about the same things in life over and over? 
No.
We learn from each other and the hardest thing that we must do is 
LISTEN!
I have a hard time hearing his points sometimes and he doesn't always hear mine either, but 
does that mean we stop talking. 
No, because we are brothers. Even the world would say that this would be dumb for us to go
our separate ways. 
I am about to step on your toes if you are agreeing with me. 
why do the same thing with our Christian brothers. 
I was so proud of the Chick-fil-a movement. We all came together as one.
Catholics, Baptist, Pentecostal, Non-Denominational!!!
We were there to support. what we believe in. 
It has been a long time since I have seen Christians come together like that. 
Praise God!
I think as my brother would say and I agree.
 That we need to forget all the stupid arguments and focus on being kingdom minded.
We also need to learn that even when you are right...You can still be wrong. 



Keith I am so sorry for every time. I forget that you are running the same race as I am. Sorry about all the stupid words. I am sorry for always arguing with you about things that are not important to the kingdom of Heaven. 

I love you and you always have a bass player when you need one. 
and brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment